Moog Auto De-tune
I’m not sure about you, but I go crazy every time I hear a new track that uses Auto Tune in an obvious way. It got old the second Cher released her track many years ago. By now, any song that still uses this effect is a parody of itself.
Now Moog have released a unit that reverses the effect of Auto Tune, bringing us back to sanity.
Introducing Moog Music’s MF-401 Auto De-tune, featuring Authentic Vocal Imperfection(tm) technology, even a T-Pain vocal can be restored to its complete original character, scrubbing the pitch correction and leaving the untreated vocal in all its wavering sharp or flat glory. Results may vary, and Moog Music in no way bears responsibility for discomfort or irritation caused by the use of the MF-401.
It’s completely programmable, but also has a number of presets, including:
• Drunk as a Sailor
• Seattle sensitive alternative warble
• Where did all the green room beer go?
• Original Star Trek cast member attempts to make pop music
• My vocal monitor is blown, so Soundman, please mix me REALLY low
• Mrs. Miller
• Too punk rock to turn down your !#$%&*!! stage volume
• Cat in an alley under a full moon
• Tone Def
• Florence Foster Jenkins
You can adjust many parameters, including warble rate, deviation range, emotive overload, and caterwaul rotary.
The Moogerfooger MF-401 Auto De-tune has a suggested retail of $799.00 and goes on sale today.
- moog detune